- This MIDI interface connector cable is designed to interconnect MIDI compatible management devices such as MIDI controllers, instruments, synthesizer, sampler, drum machines, workstations and hardware sequencers, effects devices, etc…
- Utilize impedance balanced lines that reduce EM and RF noise and extend the effective range of the cable run; Our MIDI cable feature thick, heavy gauge wires, sturdy connector housings and molded connectors with strain relief to ensure a solid high quality connection between the connected devices
- High performance versatile cable ideal for professional mixers and wireless systems, broadcast, AV audio, band, studio monitor recording, touring or any other live sound applications & equipment; Accurately transfer balanced high bandwidth frequency quality detailed clean natural pure audio sound with realism and clarity jitter-free signals
- Balanced solid conductors for enhanced internal noise rejection and eliminate strand-interaction distortion; Solid-core bass conductor optimizes low-frequency signal transfer for improved bass response
- Oxygen Free Copper Lines combined with a double shielding allow for a maximum audio quality; reduce distortion and signal loss; minimizes return loss, so music and sound effects are always clear, dramatic, detailed in excellent signal quality
MIDI, short for Musical Instrument Digital Interface, is a technical standard that describes a protocol, digital interface and connectors and allows a wide variety of electronic musical instruments, computers and other related devices to connect and communicate with one another. A single MIDI link can carry up to sixteen channels of information, each of which can be routed to a separate device.
MIDI carries event messages that specify notation, pitch and velocity, control signals for paramete
List Price: $ 10.99